How to apply to exhibit in three easy steps:
1. Submit an online application.
2. Submit five (5) samples of your artwork. This is included as part of the online application.
3. Pay a $30 application fee via PayPal. Click the button below to begin the payment process.
If you prefer to submit a hard copy application in person, you may do so, but you should include all the components together. This includes:
- PDF application
- Five (5) samples of your work on a flash drive or CD
- $30 processing fee via check or cash.
This packet can be delivered to the Library Administration desk at 625 NE 4th Ave in Camas during the hours of 10-5, Monday - Friday and must be delivered by Friday, September 13th at 5pm.
Since many artists express interest in having shows at the Library, there is a process for determining what exhibits are scheduled. Please read over our application and guidelines carefully. Among other points, you will learn that we ask for a contribution of 20 percent of all sales resulting from a show in the Gallery. If you can work within all requirements, please submit an application. Also, please note:
- Applications submitted without five samples or the $30 application fee will not be considered.
- All applications submitted will be done so with the understanding that the applicant has read and agreed to the accompanying guidelines.
- Your art can be displayed on the walls using the Gallery hanging system or, if three-dimensional, on free-standing cubes. In each case, the Gallery holds 20 to 30 medium-sized pieces.
- Exhibitions with multiple artists are possible.
- The Board strives to have a wide variety of mediums, styles, and artists in the Gallery. For this reason, each artist must wait at least two years before applying for consideration to exhibit.
- Although applications are accepted anytime throughout the year, those received by the deadline of September 13th at 5pm are reviewed by the Board of Governors for exhibits for the following year.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted to confirm and commit to an exhibit date. As the date approaches, committee members will be in touch and work with you to make sure your show is a quality event.